Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!

Zachary after a good night's sleep

Today is Zach's 3 month old birthday and last night was the very first time he actually slept through the night. We went to dinner with the Scotts and the Novels and got home around 8:30 pm. He went to bed at 9 pm and didn't wake up until 6 am this morning. Now, I know some people would not consider this sleeping though the night... I've heard when they sleep 8 to 8 then that's really sleeping though the night, but I've been singing Hallelujah all morning.
I'm trying to not get my hopes up for tonight, but we will see how it goes. It would be "extra" nice if he could start making a habit of this since I go back into the office tomorrow.
Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Haley Family said...

Happy 3 month birthday! That is sooooo great he slept through the night! He just wanted to make a big production of it!! Have a good week at work and it sounds like Zach and Ashleigh will make a great time. I am glad you found her too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - that is so exciting! Zach looks so cute in his little outfit :-)

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was from Kristen (not anonymous)