First Week Back at Work

I made it through my first week back at work. Our nanny, Ashleigh, worked part-time while I worked from home and it was wonderful. I had a hard time trying not to intervene in every feeding, story, stroller ride, and coo. Each time I looked over and saw my little guy having fun without me, it just melted my heart. I know it will be hard to physically go back to work, but it's reassuring to know that he's in good hands. Ashleigh has been a blessing to our family and I'm thankful for that.
Next week, I'm back at Southwest full-time.
Time to bring home the bacon!

1 comments:

Tracy Robinson said...

ooh, let me know if you need any nanny advice... speaking from personal experience- it is SO HARD to give up control and to have another woman in YOUR house. i think i was quite a little freak when my nanny started and probably blew some things out of proportion ;) good luck going back to work!!