Hoppy Easter!

It's almost Easter and Zach and I decided to start celebrating early. Ashleigh and I took Zach to an Easter Egg Hunt today at the park. I decided to take off of work a little early to get to the park by 4 pm. We were about 10 minutes late and by the time we showed up all the eggs were gone. All we went home with was one lone egg that Ashleigh found on the ground... empty.


Luckily, the petting zoo was in full swing and they had lots of cute animals.


Zach didn't know what to make of all the little critters, but he did his best to pose for a few pictures at least.
Thanks to Ashleigh for snapping away like mad. It it hadn't been for her, we wouldn't have had any pictures at all since I had my hands full with Zach and trying to protect him from the squealing piglets.

Here's a link to the rest our our Easter Egg Hunt pictures for your viewing pleasure.

5 comments:

Haley Family said...

That is the saddest Easter basket I have ever seen!!!!!! Poor little guy. It looks like the petting zoo was fun. I think you should get Zachary a dog!

Matt said...

No dogs! Cleaning up poop for 1 is enough.

Tracy Robinson said...

it was good to see you guys last weekend! and i agree with katie... you need a dog!

Justin Hamilton said...

I mean, the upside on the light easter egg haul is, you know, you don't want to set expectations too high early on.

give him something to look forward to!

Candace said...

Yeah really. We made out like bandits today (Saturday) at another Easter Egg hunt. I was picking up eggs left and right.